I M UTR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere Under The Rainbow

Go down

Somewhere Under The Rainbow Empty Somewhere Under The Rainbow

Post by mtmoves Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:20 am

For years we have watched the beautiful young woman stare dreamily into the Kansas sky and sing of that place where dreams come true. "Somehwere Over The Rainbow" Is the place dreamed of and yet her life was defined by struggles of not only herslef but also her friends. The reality of this is they were somewhere under the rainbow working there way through life and meeting the challenges that present themselves daily. The most important discovery in this story was how important friends really are. Facing dangers, climbing mountains, and accomplishing your goals are much more possible when you have friends walking by your side, sharing their resources, lending their courage, and encouraging you to reach for your dreams. I M UTR is a collection of people dedicated to true friendship and committed to each other. The abbreviated version of "I Am Under The Rainbow" is a recognition that all of us have not reached our dreams but we will work to help each other do so. Within this group are mentors, teachers, coaches, service members, comforters, organizers, and supporters. All of these members have a heart, a brain, courage, and a warm welcoming nature which is to say a Home. For those who are on this journey and ready to take the adventure together, we welcome you.

Look for Forums of all kinds to develop soon. If you have an area of expertise then feel free to create a forum explaining you area of interest or service and wait for your friends to join with you. It may be as simple as a food or clothing collection, or as complex as finacial advise. It can range from information sharing on any subject to discussions on music or current events. But the point is you have a opportunity to share with others who must all recognize individually, "I Am Under The Rainbow" (I M UTR). So go find a group of friends traveling down a yellow brick road and get on with it!!!!!

mtmoves

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum